The services we offer are many and varied - some recent projects are shown below.
Our client required a prestigious identity sign to be displayed in their lift lobby. The property is a modern high-rise multi-tenanted building in the centre of Brighton’s business area. Our brief was to create a cost-effective yet high-end effective corporate sign.
This was achieved by laser-cutting the acrylic logo text and coating the surfaces with digitally printed high grade vinyl; the logo was given a slight stand off to create the floating illusion, which also added a subtle shadow effect - see the first image.
OTHER RECENT PROJECTS - see gallery above for images.
- Internal 3D marketing suite signage with neon-effect LED illumination – our thanks to Kubiak Creative.
- Odyssey: Estate/Tenant signage - laser-cut details backed in coloured acrylics with internal LED for illumination - our thanks to Rubric Design.
- NHG window vinyl: Signcraft produces temporary commercial property window vinyls using durable, full colour digitally printed vinyl. Our vinyls are easy to apply which therefore makes them easy to remove once they are no longer needed. We can meet our clients on site to discuss the best options for window vinyl placement and to measure any dimensions required. Upon completion, a photograph is sent as a confirmation of installation.
- Our LED lightbox sign cases combine modern technology with traditional craftsmanship to create sleek, modern products. Each lightbox case is made of aluminium with a full colour digital printed vinyl applied to the face, allowing for a contemporary backlit illumination. We also provide a 10m cable and 13 amp plug so your lightbox is ready to go! The final two gallery images illustrate the versatility of this medium.
- Complete overhaul of the hoarding at Hexagon Tower on behalf of BNP Paribas (featured image).
Our services are available to you. All you have to do is call.