- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes,
- We do not sell your data or pass on to any other organisation without your consent.
- We do not send mailshots to anyone that hasn’t contacted us for information or is a customer.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Please contact Signcraft with any requests.
User anonymity and personal information
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website’s web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user’s IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Aggregated analysis of these log files is used to monitor website usage. These analyses may be made to available to Signcraft staff and partner agencies to allow them to measure, for example, overall popularity of the site and typical user paths through the site.
Except as stated already, Signcraft will make no attempt to identify individual users. You should be aware, however, that access to web pages will generally create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These entities may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of Signcraft .
Signcraft will make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to systems is being attempted. In the case of all users, Signcraft reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of Signcraft web services.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for Signcraft to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access.
All log file information collected by Signcraft is kept secure and no access to raw log files is given to any third party.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the ‘About Cookies’ website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
The following cookies are used on this website:
- Essential cookies that allow visitors to display the website, use the features on the website and gain access to secure or registered areas. Disabling these cookies will mean that certain parts of the website can no longer be used for their intended purpose.
- Functionality cookies that this website can use to save visitor selections and preferences in order to increase usability.
- Cookies that gather information about your use of this website (including your IP address) in order to analyse its use. This information cannot be personally identified. The information is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities for the website operators and to provide further services related to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transmit this information to third parties where authorised by law or if third parties will process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other data held by Google.
- Google remarketing cookies are used to display personalised advertising via the Google Advertising Network. Such ads are based on previous visits to this website.